Appbase.io provides the search stack for building modern apps - a hosted (or managed) developer-first search service. It supercharges Elasticsearch, an Apache 2.0 licensed search engine: to offer a streamlined development experience, out of the box actionable analytics and enterprise grade security.
With appbase.io, you can:
- Import your data from any sources via dashboard or CLI or REST API,
- Test search relevancy visually. Read more here
Build production-grade search UIs using one of:
- our UI component libraries,
- our SDKs,
- or the REST API. You should start here to learn more.
- Get out of the box actionable analytics on top searches, no result searches, slow queries. Read more here
- Out of the box security with built-in Basic Auth or JWT based authentication, read/write access keys with granular ACLs, field level security, IP based Rate Limits, Time to Live. Read more over here
Image: appbase.io overview diagram
The appbase.io API is interoperable with the Elasticsearch API and builds on top of it. We offer hosted or managed clusters, where we maintain 100% compatibility with the Apache 2.0 licensed Elasticsearch and support every Elasticsearch release starting v5.6.
appbase.io offers the following advantages over running your own Elasticsearch cluster.
Image: appbase.io feature stack overview
- Analytics - Get rich insights and analytics for your search app.
- Security - Read/write access credentials, IP sources and HTTP Referers based restriction, Role based access control.
- Zero Ops - Automated provisioning, scaling, logging and daily backups so you can enjoy a peace of mind.
- An Active Ecosystem - From UI toolkits to build search interfaces and map UIs, to the leading Elasticsearch data browser to a GUI for writing queries to backend data connectors to import data from SQL, MongoDB, JSON, CSV sources into Elasticsearch, we are actively working on open-standards to improve accessibility of building apps with appbase.io and Elasticsearch.
- No Vendor Lock-in - Hosted APIs often come with a huge lock-in cost. appbase.io is offered as a hosted API as well as a cloud native software, offering a consistent experience without becoming a walled garden.
- Built-in Realtime Streaming - appbase.io for clusters offering a realtime pub/sub API for the entire Elasticsearch Query DSL.
|Clusters||Free 14-day trial. Flexibility of deploying in 16 regions across North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia|
|Bring Your Own Cluster||Already have an Elasticsearch cluster with AWS or Elastic Cloud or hosting it yourself? You can provision the appbase.io docker container or image as a hosted service from the dashboard or deploy it yourself.|