Appbase.io provides a supercharged Elasticsearch experience for creating the most demanding app search experiences with a no-code search relevance control plane, UI builder, out-of-the-box search analytics and low-code UI components.
With appbase.io, you can:
Import your data from various sources via dashboard or CLI or REST APIs,
Build production grade search UIs using:
Get out of the box actionable analytics on top searches, no result searches, slow queries and more,
Get improved search performance and throughput with application layer caching,
Build access controled search experiences with built-in Basic Auth or JWT based authentication, read/write access keys with granular ACLs, field level security, IP based rate limits, time to live - read more over here.
Image: appbase.io overview diagram
appbase.io offers the following advantages over running your own Elasticsearch cluster.
Image: appbase.io feature stack overview
- Analytics - Get rich insights and analytics for your search app.
- Security - Read/write access credentials, IP sources and HTTP Referers based restriction, Role based access control.
- Zero Ops - Automated provisioning, scaling, logging and daily backups so you can enjoy a peace of mind.
- An Active Ecosystem - From UI toolkits to build search interfaces and map UIs, to the leading Elasticsearch data browser to a GUI for writing queries to backend data connectors to import data from SQL, MongoDB, JSON, CSV sources into Elasticsearch, we are actively working on open-standards to improve accessibility of building apps with appbase.io and Elasticsearch.
- No Vendor Lock-in - Hosted APIs often come with a huge lock-in cost. appbase.io is offered as a hosted API as well as a cloud native software, offering a consistent experience without becoming a walled garden.
|Clusters||Free 14-day trial. Flexibility of deploying in 16 regions across North America, South America, Europe, Asia and Australia|
|Bring Your Own Cluster||Already have an Elasticsearch cluster with AWS or Elastic Cloud or hosting it yourself? You can provision the appbase.io docker container or image as a hosted service from the dashboard or deploy it yourself.|